6 Ways Small Businesses Can Win With Facebook
If you are a small business using Facebook, sometimes it can look like a massive challenge to try and keep up with the large companies that are using Facebook - don't despair. There are a number of ways that are very easy and very affordable for the small business owner to utilize social media, particularly Facebook.
So, whether you have a large budget or a small budget, I am going share with you six different things that you can do right now to make sure that your Facebook campaign is a winnable one because, let's face it, if you are not playing the game and winning it, then you are not going to be able to attract the customers that you need to have when they are searching for you on social media platforms.
1. So, the first thing that I really want you to think about is your plan and strategy - why are you creating a Buy Facebook Likes Cheap in the first place? Many large companies will have a plan and goals in mind and they'll know what obstacles they need to overcome in order to create a winning strategy Buy Facebook Likes Cheap. So, what is your plan? Why are you doing this? Just because a small business down the road is putting up a Facebook page doesn't mean you should too if you don't have a proper plan or a strategy. I know in my business so many people come to me and say "Oh, I really need a Facebook page" and I will say "Why do you need that? " and they are like "Well, I am not really sure but I know that everybody else is and I am having people tell me that I should have one. " There is no point having one if you don't use it or you know how to use it. So, make sure that you are planning ahead and think about what you want and your presence on Facebook - is it customer service that you want to serve, is it trying to make money, is it trying to build brand loyalty or is it just traffic in general. What are the things that you are trying to do by having a Facebook page? So, have a plan and a strategy in place for that reason.
2. Use customization on your tabs. Now, what does that mean? It means that you will see lots of brands out there that have some special funky tabs that look really cool and in the old days it used to cost a lot of money for somebody to design that sort of stuff; but in this day and age, there is a lot of cheap and free applications that you can use to make a page for you happen really quick and you can do it yourself. Therefore, the cost is extremely minimal. When somebody comes to your page, they want to see a great representation of your business, not a cheap $2 job or a cheap one that doesn't exist. In this day and age, you can find applications that work really, really well for you.
3. You really want to interact with your customers. Facebook is a social media platform - 'social media' means 'interaction'. People want to interact with who you are. If you are into business, they want to interact with what you do. They want to know what you are all about. They want you to be there for them. So, interact and engage with them on their level. People love dealing with people from a shop that they can talk to any time they like. They feel like they belong. So, make sure that you are interacting with those people and holding their attention the entire time.
4. You want to be available for them. Now, large businesses will often have teams of support staff and will have positions that revolve around interacting with their customers, but as a small business owner, I know firsthand that it can be quite time consuming and taxing for you to be available 24x7. You can't just check your Facebook once a week, it has to be a regular part of your day. See if anybody has commented on your posts and what they are doing on your page so that you can interact and be available to answer their questions. Remember, Facebook, Twitter and all social media providers also double up as a customer service agent for you as well.
5. The next point that I would like to make is all about taking action. Now, what does taking action mean? It means that when somebody comments on your post or someone puts some information on your wall, go and do something about it. Reply to them, give them feedback, find out what they are talking about and even congratulate them for taking the action to give you that information in the first place. So, go and do something about it. Don't just let it sit there and disappear in the ether. Make sure you are taking action.